Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ultrasound

So the mystery of the baby's gender has been easier to deal with than I had imagined it to be.  I think it is because I am simply too busy to fret about it very much.  Most of you have heard me say that you get what you get, and I truly believe that in that statement.  My life will go this way if we have a girl and that way if we have a boy, but life does continue to go on either way and it will most definitely change regardless if we have pink bedding or blue bedding.  We truly will be blessed either way and it has been fun not knowing.  Maybe I will get a little more anxious towards the end, we'll see.  

Warren thinks that we are having another boy, but I keep telling him that he has rather good odds considering the number of outcomes. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment